Kirk is a dynamic leader with 35+ years of business and consulting experience related to digital transformation, organizational change, and automation. CEOs and leaders trust him with their most pressing challenges, follow his advice and empower him to "make things happen." He is also a renowned trainer, coach, and motivational speaker. Just a few of his accomplishments include:
- CEO of Holmes and Associates, Inc.
- Fractional CIO for Impact Justice
- CIO and Chief Information Security Officer for Kaman Corporation, a $2 Billion market capitalization, global manufacturing company
- Fractional CIO for The Brennan Center for Justice at NYU Law
- Trusted advisor to CEOs, CIOs and senior executives of large organizations (private and public sector): Time Warner Cable, AT&T, Comcast, SalientCRGT, Department of Justice, IRS, Defense Information Systems Agency, FDA, smaller companies
- Chief architect and process leader for multiple large organization and small organization transformation that have ranged from telecommunications companies, federal agencies, and small service providers
- Former General Manager of Comcast's first Internet operation and leader of business units within SRA International (a leading government IT contractor
Kirk's skills include business management, technology, finance, operations, customer service, P&L management, quality, continuous improvement, organizational change management, culture, program management. He holds a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and a Masters in Business Administration from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Professional certifications include an ITIL Expert certification (for management of Information Technology), and has been a Senior Examiner and Coach for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award for most years since 2010. He holds a Registered Practitioner designation granted by the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Advisory Board.